Phil attributes his success in real estate to his passion for business and helping people, his appreciation for exceptional homes and architecture, a genuine enthusiasm and positive attitude about life, an innate desire for continuous learning and self-improvement, and a strong sense of personal responsibility. These attributes along with his professional designations put him in the top 3% of all Realtors in the United States.
Trained in the art of outstanding client service, which involves keen listening and observation skills, Phil interacts comfortably with his clients – they find him easy going and fun to be around – yet powerful in negotiating contracts for them. He never forgets that the purchase or sale of a home is an important business transaction, as well as an emotional one.
Phil also brings to the table his achievements and experience as a business executive in the technology and financial services industries. This plays an important role not only in establishing accurate market values and negotiating a contract, but also in the critical process of marketing a home. Technology and the Internet are major components in home searches today and – even as they change and evolve daily – Phil is dedicated to leveraging the most successful new resources and innovations to help market your home.
Importantly for his clients, Phil also has invested over the years in his relationships with professionals within the industry such as other real estate agents, lenders, escrow and title officers, just to name a few, because Phil understands that this investment of time and energy ultimately translates into faster and smoother transactions for his clients.
Phil has a passion for the architecture as well as “homes with a view,” also plays an important role. Phil volunteers as a docent at Frank Lloyd Wright’s winter home, Taliesin West. He uses technology and his his knowledge of architecture to help his clients find unique homes in a website entitled azhomeswithaview.com and a magazine entitled American Lifestyles.
Phil has the business and real estate experience – as well as the client service skills – to assist homebuyers and sellers at all levels.
- Graduate Realtor® Institute
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Certified Real Estate Internet Professional (ePRO)
- Real Estate Cyberspace Specialist
- BA University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Active Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Active Member of the Arizona Association of REALTORS®
- Active Member of the Scottsdale Association of REALTORS®
- Holds Active Arizona Real Estate License
- Consistently a RE/MAX Achievers Top Producer
Phil brings a wealth of experience to his career in real estate. Prior to relocating to Arizona in 1999, Phil served as Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Brink’s CompuSafe Service. He’s also held positions over the years with Diebold, Xerox, and Omron Financial Systems. As a former sales trainer and technology executive, Phil also is a lifelong student of technologies applied to enhance client service.
- Runner of 20-plus years with accomplishments including the White Rock Marathon and Half-marathon
- Wine enthusiast, dog lover and avid reader.
- His passion is the architecture of Frank Lloyd Wright and homes of the Southwest.
- Enjoys spending time with wife, Paige, and their family including two granddaughters, Grace and Charlotte.